INTERIOR DESIGN IDEAS FOR HAIR, NAIL, SPA SALONS
One of the finest decoration firms in Dubai – Luxury Antonovich Design can create a beauty salon interior design for you. Our designers will plan the project and complete any necessary finishing work. You save time and money when you work with us. The design of beauty salons is completed swiftly and at a reasonable cost.
CREATION OF A BEAUTY SALON INTERIOR
A parlor is a unique setting. Both men and women have arrived. In order to get attractive appearances, they all use expert technicians. It is critical for clients that the parlor’s interior be as appealing as possible. The trendy and appealing design attracts visitors attention.
Balance in spaces is also significant. Consumers value convenience. As a result, the design of the beauty salon studio should be meticulously considered. Our experts can accommodate all of the needs of salon guests. A well-executed beauty salon decorating design will draw in the target demographic and assist boost profits.
The high-quality design (reception area, ceiling, floor, furniture, etc.) will assist in converting new clients into long-term customers. It will be more effective than advertising. Theyll begin to speak about you!
HOW SHOULD A BEAUTY SALON BE DECORATED?
So, where do we begin? Lets start with the most important aspect: the entryway design. What should it be, exactly? First and foremost, he must briefly communicate the core notion, be well-thought-out, and be enticing. This is accomplished with the help of a graphic designer who creates a corporate identity, corporate colors, and a weighted logo. And an architect and designers that know how to use color to connect the current building to yours, how to add accents, and what should be a hint and reveal already in the salons interior. All of these services, as well as interior and external design for your salon, might be provided by Luxury Antonovich Design.
THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS OF SALON DESIGN
- We have been developing designs for hair and spa salons for over 7 years, so we know how to create an effective layout and add new conceptual ideas to the appearance of premises.
- The beauty salons design is directly influenced by the salons business idea, specialty, and client service scenarios. When it comes to specialization, the following is the current trend:
- The Brow Bar Because attractive and well-groomed eyebrows are at the pinnacle of popularity, this is a very timely direction. Brow bars specialize on brow shaping and provide a variety of quick treatments (for example, make-up, styling, manicure)
- Salons for hair. Color Bar, Dry Bar, and other similar products are available. Hairdressers shops and bars are a new concept for women, a more party location with a bar and a hair salon, although the male equivalent Barbershop is already a classic.
- Nail Bars are a hybrid of an expedited salon and a mini-bar where you may drink coffee while getting a manicure.
- Customers continue to flock to traditional beauty salons that offer a comprehensive range of treatments, particularly chains.
- Express cosmetology and spa services are available. The businesses, whose treatments last 20-30 minutes, primarily cure and prevent skin dryness issues while also providing "instant" short-term outcomes so that they may look nice at the next event.
- The age of your salons visitors is also essential. It might, for example, be:
- For women aged 18 to 35, the objective of their visit is to bring beauty, have fun, and have a cup of coffee and a snack. An open pedicure zone, a general manicure zone, a bar with a fresh juice and strong coffee, and interior solutions that demand colorful and bold accents are just a few ideas.
- Women and men aged 35 to 65, with the goal of the visit being to have a high-quality procedure, rest from the citys bustle, and snack. Closed treatment rand rooms, peaceful, classic interior design would be my priorities.
- Before beginning a beauty salon design project, you must first determine who your target client is and what market demands are still unmet or incomplete.
- The perfect balance in spaces is very important Consumers value convenience. As a result, the design of the beauty salons studio should be meticulously considered. Our experts can accommodate all of the needs of salon guests. A well-executed beauty salon decorating design will draw in the target demographic and assist boost profits.
- The high-quality design (reception area, ceiling, floor, furniture, etc.) will assist in converting new clients into long-term customers. It will be more effective than advertising. Theyll begin to speak about you!
EXTERIOR DESIGN FOR BEAUTY SALON
WE OFFER ARCHITECTURE AND LANDSCAPE SERVICES FOR BEAUTY SALON
1. Advertisement (logo and color). Complex, rich hues of materials are now in vogue, set against basic graphic design forms.
2. The customer may observe the intricacies of the gorgeous decor and active activity of the salon through a transparent entry-showcase, or a closed entrance that creates an aura of curiosity and a closed club. The first is for male or unisex beauty salons, while the second is for female beauty salons.
3. Window dressing is an excellent method to draw attention to your company, create seasonal installations, and establish the tone for the whole salon.
4. Green natural decor: potted plants or little trees in tubs usually give the impression of a high-end salon. The street-side coffee table and chairs bring attention to the salon and demonstrate your focus on the customer.
5. A signboard, a façade, and the displays themselves, as well as elements adjacent terrain, are the principal lit features (stairs, trees, and bushes, which decorate the corporate decor).
Lets walk into the room after a little discussion on the entrances look. The beauty salons design project should take this into mind.
SALON LOBBY AND ENTRANCE AREAS
Its usually an open area with manicure tables, hairdressing services, make-up stations, and pedicure stations. An open pedicure has become more popular in European salons during the last year. Weve all seen it in American movies when a group of pals gather to the salon to undergo operations and have a good time. It is now considered a fashion trend. It is more appropriate for salons with a younger clientele. In manicure, the similar trend may be seen: one shared table (or visually unified), with masters on one side and consumers on the other. The multial rooms are quite current in the beauty salon interior design since we live in such a busy age. The guest can undergo up to three procedures at once. As a result, the rooms ergonomics should be thought through in small details: a mobile head sink that adapts to the workplace if necessary, large mirrors for hairdressers and make-up artists work, free space for pedicure and manicure master maneuvers, and, of course, the proper lighting, which well discuss a little later.
MAIN ROOM DESIGN IDEAS FOR NAIL AND HAIR SALON
The reception room and bar can be merged, however, keep in mind that this is an administrators office. It should not only be attractive from the outside to attract clients but also comfortable for your personnel to work in. Also, keep in mind that this is the location for settlement procedures, so your guests should feel at ease leaving their bags and belongings here. Behind the reception desk, a brand with the salons emblem is recommended. The logo will appear in the clients images, press releases, and other materials.
In most cases, the waiting room comprises armchairs or sofas, as well as a table with information about you and your products, as well as periodicals. Remember that the clients personal space is around 1 m in this scenario, so dont try to seat two guests on a half-meter sofa.
Things are stored in a different portion of the cabin and are sometimes restricted by safety regulations. However, make sure there are spaces for shopping bags near expert workstations in the customers visibility zone; near reception, where the client is computed; and in the lavatory, where the beauty salon client passes with his or her bag.
LIGHTING DESIGN RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SALON INTERIOR
In the salon, light is very significant; with it, you may improve the clients look. Its possible to have the opposite consequence if you utilize it wrong. Use frontal illumination in cosmetology (particularly on the body) and operate very cautiously with a wholly vertical mirror (ceiling). We believe that many people have seen situations when store dressing rooms utilized ceiling points and your body appeared friable and imperfect to the point that you didnt want to wear any clothing.
A similar effect may be achieved by placing the bulbs vertically near the mirror and supplementing them with additional light. Hairdressers must have no shadow from the lights in order to appropriately pick paint hues and avoid creating a shadow in the root zone of the clients hair. To do this, utilize many lighting sources; additionally, keep in mind the heat generated by the bulbs; it is better to select neutral tones. The reception area, as well as the shop area, should be well-lit. Your exhibit should be successful. Remember that light may be separated into two types: technical (spotlights, spots, high-powered lamps) and ornamental (lights that can set a mood in the cabin and "play along" with the style).
MATERIALS FOR FLAWLESS BEAUTY SALON APPEARANCE
When it comes to beauty salon interior design, the topic of surfaces and materials is unavoidable.
• SALON FLOORING
Epoxy floor coatings provide a monolithic coating, allowing you to obtain the look of a glossy floor in any color or texture that resembles water resistance due to the lack of seams.
Tiles can last a long time and look great depending on the kind (for example, porcelain stoneware), or they might start scratching quickly if the wrong decision is made (ceramic tiles in areas of intense traffic). Keep in mind that dust and filth are always more noticeable on monophonic surfaces.
Laminate will last for many years if you choose high-quality materials, but it will eventually begin to wear away at the entry area. If you already have specifically aged items in the cabin, they may also be given out for "decorative impact." Remember that light hues are simpler to maintain.
• SALON CEILING
in keeping with the simple trend: one levels ceiling is modern chic, and we can dress it up with ornamental components, moldings, and lovely lighting.
If you have the option of using an existing concrete slab, make use of it. Many people are attempting to do so artificially.
An intriguing idea may be to "blow out" the ceiling with dark-colored paint to avoid drawing attention to it (applicable for high ceilings).
Use a tree and paint it with a range of colors and fascinating designs.
Remember that the ceiling is the major surface where the clients sight is fixated during the operation in cosmetology, spas, and massage rooms, and it should be intriguing.
• SALON WALLS
Painting has been popular for many seasons; do not be scared of color, but keep in mind that it must be complicated to appear noble. Remember to utilize white as a backdrop color since it may be tastefully decorated.
On walls near damp areas, use ornamental pads (wall panels, glass, wood treated with a protective agent, tile, waterproof plaster).
Remember that the human eye wants to cling to something, so certain walls create accenting and highlighting them with either color or texture.
After studying these intricacies of interior design and interior decoration, consider the concept of your beauty business with Luxury Antonovich Design for Beauty Salon. Professional designers will save you time and money while providing first-rate results.
BEAUTY SALON AND SPA
The salons interior design must be as appealing as possible, attracting visitors attention to the stylish and eye-catching design. Because space functionality is so important, every salon or beauty parlor concept is extremely specific about the concerns of potential customers. The interior design of every salon should be very pleasant and friendly to visitors. As a result, there is a greater need for salon interior design. Beauty salons with beautiful designs will attract more customers to the spa, resulting in improved revenues. Customers tastes would vary depending on the type of décor provided by salons.
BEST FITOUT SERVICES FOR BEAUTY SALON AND SPA
Luxury Antonovich Design is the most reputable fit-out company in Dubai for Beauty Salon, Spa, Wellness Centers, fashion houses, etc. By providing comprehensive and practical solutions for beauty salons and spas or any type of commercial enterprise in the city. As the most experienced commercial fit-out Dubai firm, the company and its staff always guarantee to deliver all of the best services, resulting in the most original and fashionable form of beauty salon structure that will undoubtedly attract every customer that the beauty center is aiming for.
A businesss interior fit-out is a key component that must be preserved at all costs. We are one of Dubais leading Interior Fit Out Companies, with distinctive styles and stunning results. In recent years, we have had tremendous success stories and have built the best for our clientele.
Luxury Antonovich Design is Dubais most prestigious interior design studio. Our team strives to get the best structural design outcome that satisfies the clients pleasure in terms of retail fit-out in Dubai through excellence and meticulous performance. We constantly work within the project budget and manage to offer the best materials that will finish the structural design. Our uniqueness in providing the best for our clients, regardless of the size and shape of the area, is Interior Design Perfection. Our team always manages to work efficiently to be able to produce the whole design and idea exactly according to the proper Interior Fit Out criteria by producing artistic and creative places in the interior fit-outs.
Our staff strives to the highest standards to create the best infrastructure possible to satisfy our clients high expectations. We have received considerable training in order to produce the finest quality finishing work, and we will continue to do so in order to satisfy our clients, which we regard as a tremendous honor to deliver the best beauty salon fit-out in Dubai.
WHAT WE DO?
Luxury Antonovich Design is a well-known name in the area of interior retail fit-out, providing comprehensive solutions from concept to completion, including MEP and joinery, and backed by extensive inhouse facilities and highly qualified people. We have over a decade of retail fit-out experience, including the development of high-end retail enterprises such as beauty salons and spas. Luxury Antonovich Design is certified by ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007. They have a track record of successfully delivering retail fit-out infrastructure projects throughout the Middle East, USA, South Africa, the Far East, Europe, and India.
OUR SALON INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES IN DUBAI OFFER:
- Classic Style Salon Interiors and Fit-out work
- Modern Style Salon Interiors Fit-out work
- Spa Interior Design Fit-out work
- Luxury salons and spa Interiors Fit-out work
- Beauty salon Interiors and fit-out work
By conducting our services towards Salon interior design Dubai, we are experts in offering a wide range of design options. Salons and spas are meant to provide a relaxing and peaceful setting that will relax both the mind and the body. The use of numerous styles in design and décor will create a gorgeous and peaceful environment in the spa or salon.
OUR SALON INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES IN DUBAI INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DECORATIVE TECHNIQUES:
- Modern interior design and decoration
- Minimalist interior mood
- Arabian style interior
ECO-FRIENDLY INTERIOR DESIGN AND DECORATION
We build the most beautiful salon interior design in Dubai, with the best service, to appeal to every consumer who enters through the salons door. Our designs are constantly unique because we include the latest technologies.
WE COMPLY WITH DIFFERENT GOVERNMENTAL AND NON GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES SUCH AS:
- Ministry of Interior
- Dubai Municipality
Our goal is to apply its expertise and professionalism to the development of retail projects of any scale by using the most experienced and capable personnel. We aim for the best to apply in every beauty salon fit-out Dubai is to deliver quality and adherence to agreed-upon specifications. Our team has extensive experience with retail renovations including elite beauty salons and spa as well as other types of store fit-outs in Dubai.
WE PROVIDE A DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE FOR BEAUTY SALONS AND SPA AND OTHER COMMERCIAL BEAUTY AND WELLNESS CENTERS ANYWHERE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FOR FURNITURE, CARPETS, CURTAINS, FLOORING, AS WELL AS SALON AND SPA EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY.
Cost of designing a beauty salon?
Do you require a price estimate?
Fill out the form with information about your salon to obtain a price estimate.
— LET’S TALK!
+971 54 299 5555
— EMAIL US
— VISIT US!
ARCHITECTURAL AND INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY IN UAE
The Exchange Tower 501 -floor 5 Business Bay, Dubai
P.O. Box 283157, Dubai, UAE
LUXURY ANTONOVICH HOME KA FURNITURE SHOWROOM
Al Wasl Road, Al Badaa, Jumeirah, Dubai Unit no. 4, Bldg. Plot No,